Welcome to our New Patient page. We are grateful you have entrusted your eye care to us. Please follow our three easy steps for prospective new patients.
Step 1: Make an appointment
We have three different ways to make an appointment:
- Call our office at 469-421-2100 and speak to one of our friendly staff
- Click the “Contact Us” link in the menu above and follow the instructions
- Email us at email@example.com
Step 2: Complete our New Patient packet
We do require all new patients to complete the New Patient paperwork prior to arriving for the scheduled appointment. You may complete the paperwork electronically (link below). If you instead prefer to fill the paperwork out by hand, you may print it below and bring the completed form with you.
Step 3: Arrive for your visit
We ask that you arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled time for check-in. When you arrive, please bring the following four items:
- A government issued photo ID (driver’s license, passport, etc)
- Medical insurance card
- All the eye drops you are currently using, both prescription and over-the-counter
- A list of all the prescription medications you are currently taking